Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND 1 YEAR WARRANTY !!Power Brakes. Power Steering. 120mph Speedometer. 15 Inch Wheels. 3.50 Gear Ratio. 6-Blade Steel Cooling Fan. Aluminum Water Pump. Black Carpeting. Black Dash. Black Door Panels. Black Front Air Dam. Black Headliner. Black Vinyl Interior. Blue Exterior. Bright Rocker Moldings. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Bright Window Trim. Center Console. Chrome Air Cleaner. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Chrome Valve Covers. Driver Side Mirror. Dual Exhaust. Edelbrock Aluminum Intake. Flowmaster Mufflers. Front Bucket Seats. Front Disc Brakes. Front Tires: 225/60/15. Fuel Gauge. GM 12-Bolt Rear End. Holley 4 Barrel Double Pumper Carburetor. Long Tube Headers. Mechanical Fuel Pump. Moroso Blue Max 8mm Plug Wires. Moroso Chrome Breather. MSD 6AL Ignition Box. MSD Blaster 2 Coil. Muncie M21 4-Speed Manual Transmission. Muncie Shifter Arm. Numbers Matching 396cid Big Block Chevrolet Engine. Oil Pressure Gauge. Optima Red Top Battery. POSI Rear End. Real SS. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Drum Brakes. Rear Tires: 245/60/15. Rear Trunk Spoiler. RedHorse Performance In-Line Aluminum Fuel Filter. SS Gas Cap. Stock Distributor. Stock Radiator. Temperature Gauge. Voltmeter. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 for PA or 386-944-9219 for FL to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door