702 N 1st St.
This Silver Blue 1968 Oldsmobile cutlass Convertible is powered by its believed to be original 350 V8 engine and is backed up by its Automatic Transmission. Its undercarriage appears to be 100 percent original and has been power washed and cleaned so you can see just how clean its original metal is. It comes equipped with power steering newer dual exhaust power top power brakes and is riding on a set of rally rims with BFG RWL tires. This Convertible runs and drives great down the road and is ready to jump in and enjoy. Its exterior light blue paint was repainted back in the late 80's early 90's. This three owner car was owned by the previous owner for the past 30 years. It has just recently had its parchment interior completely restored with a new rally wood grain steering wheel installed. This is a great cruise night classic that runs and drives as nice as it looks. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door