1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28. Title in hand with build sheet to prove it is a Z28. Newly rebuilt 350. New Edelbrock aluminum heads intake and carb. New front windshield. New carpet and sound deadening ( Not installed). New tires and redone Z-28 rims. New heater core and blower motor. New alternator. New water pump. New Starter. New fuel pump. New dual exhaust. New brake rotors brake pads and wheel bearings. New rear brake shoes brake hardware and wheel cylinders. New detent cable. New shifter cable. Has almost all of interior. Car missing headliner headliner side plastic and rear package tray. Close to perfect dash. Needs some door panel and seat work. Seats work good and are whole just not that pretty. Needs some floor and trunk pan work. Parts car is missing hood interior glass. It has lots of good parts including another motor with new Edelbrock carb and HEI distributor trans rear diff. Also have original z28 fenders and doors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door