Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1985 Aston Martin Lagonda: A Classic of Modern Design and Advanced Engineering This 1985 Aston Martin Lagonda represents an exciting opportunity to own a classic of modern design and advanced engineering. Metallic brown with ivory interior. Excellent original condition throughout. A very clean and straight car that presents very nicely overall. Mechanically strong, the car runs and drives well. The Aston Martin Lagonda was built between 1976 and 1989. A total of just 645 examples were produced and the name was derived from the Lagonda marque that Aston Martin had purchased in 1947. The car was designed by William Towns in an extreme interpretation of the classic 1970's "folded paper" style. Regarded as the most collectible and state-of-the-art sedan of the time period, as well as a classic of modern automotive styling. An unmistakable 80s supercar. A classic of modern design and advanced engineering Futuristic technology and aesthetics One of only 645 producedExcellent original conditionMechanically strong Price: $67,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door