Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1966 Pontiac GTO Hardtop with Tri-Power Convertible
John Delorean and his crew first created the GTO in 1964 by wedging a big block into a small body, in many people's minds creating the Muscle Car Era. Well, who would have known what Detroit was about to usher in. Then introduce a gas inhaling Tri-Power set up and presto, a legend. In 1966 Pontiac did a total redesign of their A Body warrior and created the iconic "Coke Bottle Body" look. Here is one fabulous example of that redesign, with that upper echelon of power available and a more street-able automatic transmission, in a great color combination. This Tri-Power 389 has a fresh rebuild with a fsmooth shifting 4 speed that has been professionally restored, and of curse it includes PHS documentation. Don't miss out on your chance to own a nut and bolt restored, highly desirable Muscle Car today.
Smooth, detailed 389 CID V8 with Tri Power set up
Smooth shifting Muncie 4 speed Transmission
3.42 Posi "Safety Track" Rear End
Working In Dash Delco AM Radio with aftermarket tape deck mounted
Finished in Correct Montero Red, Code R2, with power White Vinyl Top
New Black Bucket Seat interior
Full length console with storage and Hurst Shifter
Optional Power Steering
Factory Optional Power Brakes
Soft Ray Tinted Glass throughout
Correct Pontiac Rally Clock in the Dash and Vacuum Gauge on the console
120 MPH Speedometer with 82750 miles showing on the Odometer
Safety Guard Padded Dash and Sunvisors and Color Keyed Seat Belts
Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers and Chrome Tips
New set of 14 inch BFG Radial TAs on Rally II wheels
Original Owner's Manual and Pontiac Historical Documentation Included
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door