East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#122 1999 Chevrolet Corvette C5
154,000 Original miles
Painted a Magnetic Red Metallic paint with a black convertible top. There are Black rims with like new Nexen tires. Power antenna, dual outside mirrors. Nice Car.
The interior is Black. The console with Automatic, Overdrive, power windows, power door locks, tilt column, factory gauges, ride control, active handling. Power mirrors outside driver and passenger, power seats driver and passenger side. Cruise Control, delay wipers, A/C & Heat, carpeted Corvette logo floor mats. Looks good inside.
Powered by a LS1 5.7 Liter with 345 hp, 4-speed Automatic with overdrive, power steering, A/C & Heat and dual exhaust. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1978 Lincoln Continental Mark V
1972 Chevrolet Cheyenne
1969 Ford Fairlane
1989 Chevrolet Caprice Station Wagon
2011 Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Ultra Classic
1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass Rallye
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door