VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Very desirable long body- easy to get in and out and more interior space! This is a very high quality build. Not over the top gaudy but very tastefully done, still with some unique features that make it outstanding.
EXTERIOR: Paint job is slick as glass. Great looking choice of colors, it really makes this car unique. The longer body is 4 inches longer in the middle. The doors are bigger which makes it much easier to get in and out of. The Duval windshield is really cool feature that gives an exotic look. Other nice touches are the louvered hood, tombstone taillights and the vintage style tire/wheel combo.
INTERIOR: It is done to the same high quality. Because of the longer body it is much roomier and more comfortable then the other 32s. Dash is 2 toned and pinstriped with a new set of vintage style Stewart Warner gauges. Professionally upholstered with pleats and green piping. Has tilt column with vintage style wheel and a tall floor shifter. There is a hidden stereo with remote. Trunk is upholstered to match the interior.
ENGINE COMPARTMENT: It is very understated with a few features that make it pop: vintage style finned valve covers and Sanderson style headers. The open headers are for looks, the exhaust actually is routed under the car and exits right through the frame. It's a crate 350 motor painted black including the aluminum intake. Has Edelbrock carb and an aluminum radiator with electric fan.
UNDERSIDE: Up front is all chrome suspension. Has a Speedway drop axle and disc brakes. In back it has tubular control arms and coil over shocks. Gloss black frame, rear end and fuel tank.
Unique in a good way, everyone loves this hot rod!
Tilt vintage wheel
Vintage SW gauges
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door