Talk about stunning! This all metal 1938 Packard Resto-Mod 2 door convertible is breathtaking. This Packard's restoration began in the mid-late 90s' leaving its original 38,000 miles. She runs on an early 1970s' Chevy 402 C.I. Engine mild cam with 350 Horsepower and TH 400 Automatic Transmission. She sports a chromed Holley 390CFM intake, new dual exhaust system, chromed alternator and A/C Compressor which was installed in 2018. This one-of-a-kind Packard features hidden front and rear LED mini light bars, late 60s' early 70s' Corvette Independent Rear 4 Link Suspension 'Bullet-Proof', power disc brakes on all 4 wheels, and American Racing Aluminum Wheels. She also has a JVC AM/FM/CD system for those Sunday cruises. Her gorgeous Ford Blue exterior paint was completed during the 90's restoration with a custom fabricated interior and dash. For a more sleek look the door handles have been shaved and has custom wing mirrors. This 38' Packard won 1st place in the 2018 Autorama along with a few other awards. She also comes with extra parts, matching touch up paint, and detail kit. For emergencies she also has her own First Aid kit, fire extinguisher, and Fix-A-Flat Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door