Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1938 Packard 110 Resto-Mod. Powered by an early 1970s' Chevy 402 C.I. Engine mild cam with 350 Horsepower and TH 400 Automatic Transmission.- 38,890 Miles- Chromed Holley 390 CFM intake - Dual exhaust system- Chromed alternator and A/C Compressor- Front and rear LED mini light bars- late 60's early 70's Corvette independent rear 4-link suspension- Power disc brakes- American Racing aluminum wheels- JVC AM/FM/CD system - Ford Blue exterior paint - Shaved door handles - Extra parts included For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door