Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Over the top in both quality and performance this 1939 Lincoln Zephyr Custom built convertible. no expense spared with all the goodies.This car make a statement and draws attention everywhere it goes.
1939 Lincoln Zephyr This car was built by Speedster Motorcars INC of Clearwater Florida. It is registered as a 1939 Zephyr. This car cannot be replicated or replaced. It was purchased in Long island 9 years ago. ** This Lincoln has won 23 of the 24 cars shows entered. This car has less than 3,000 miles and has always been garage kept and never driven in the rain. Chrysler metallic black on black paint - Gray and black leather interior with wood grain highlights - Custom tubular steel frame - California Black fabric convertible top - 2005 GM fuel injected 5.3L 270 HP vortex engine - GM electronic 4L60E 6 speed transmission - Chrysler 300 rack and pinion - GM 4-wheel disc brakes - GM Camaro posi-traction rear - Coil over shocks (fully adjustable) - American Racing "salt racing" wheels - Suicide doors - I-Did-it tilt steering column - Power windows ,air conditioning, AM/FM/CD - Custom classic gauges and more !!!.. Spec's : - Wt. 3400 lbs., wheelbase 125", length 198"
Please call us at 941-355-1955. 7 days a week till 9 pm for a complete detailed description.
We can finance this car to 94 months and *we ship world wide door to door no problem as for a quote.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door