790 Alabama Ave
Here is a really nice 1932 Ford Roadster. It is a Be Bops Fiberglass body which is one of the best you can buy. It has a 1951 Ford rebuilt flathead engine with 3 two barrel carbs sitting on an Aluminum intake. It has headers with nice sounding dual exhaust. The Radiator is a 4 Flow Copper Radiator with an Electric Fan to keep this engine running cool. There is a Bee Hive oil cooler mounted on the firewall that is painted slick. The transmission is a C-4 adapted onto the engine and it shifts out great. The Grille is Steel as is the hood. No side panels. It has a working cowl vent. The Green paint is very nice and slick. The top is new. The plastic gas tank is new. It has all new wiring harness. New 32 frame rails with a 1947 Ford truck open rearend. The interior is a tan leather with a Banjo steering wheel. It has Auto Meter gauges and a Lokar shifter. The trunk is done to match the interior. The battery is hidden in the trunk and there is also a bin for storage. A power cutoff switch was installed in the trunk as well. The wide white Byas Ply tires look good. This car shows i has been driven 5684 miles since being built. It is a good driver and very fun to drive. Very nice driver car. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
1968 Chevy II Nova GAA Classic Car Auction
1941 Ford Business Coupe RARE CAR 350 V8 A/C LOOK
1985 Chevy Square Body Crate 350 Fresh Build LOOK
1939 Ford Coupe with Rumble Seat 350 V8 Carson Top
1992 Chevy Silverado True ZZ 430 HP Engine LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door