1969 Chevrolet 572 Nova Restomod---ZZ 572 crate engine with hybrid electronic fuel injection system, approx. 700hp.
FB Performance automatic 3spd all manual transmission with electric overdrive, 10 in. torque converter, 3200 stall.
Doug's headers with magnaflow 3in exhaust system with X pipe.
Currie 9in Ford True Trac 1330 yoke, 31 spline axles, 350 gear ratio.
Drive line 3 1/2 aluminum balanced.
Gas tank 17 gallon stainless steel aeromotive filter, aeromotive hi-performance fuel pump for 1,000 hp plus.
Hydraulic brake assist conversion.
Stainless steel disc brakes up front, drum brakes rear.
Powersteering gear box - 2 1/2 turns quick ratio.
Concept One pulley system and power steering pump.
Griffin aluminum radiator - 1 1/4 in tubing.
140 amp alternator.
Leaf springs 5 leaf.
Caltrac style traction bars by Competition Engineering.
Cowl induction 4in steel hood.
Boyde Coddington 17in wheels.
Subframe connectors by Competition Engineering.
B&M quicksilver shifter.
Autometer 02 sensor and gauge.
Show quality black metalic paint with airbrushed blue flames and grim reaper graphics.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door