Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
You Attention Please! This 1965 Chevrolet El Camino was purchased new from Rudolph Chevrolet, Phoenix, AZ., and is an Arizona rust free, beautiful, well maintained classic, with tons of upgrades. Crown Concepts feels it is one of the nicest unit to come through our doors, and we look forward to showing it to you.
The original 6 cylinder has been swapped out for a small block 327 V8, which was sealed, painted, head work, new valves/guides less than 6000 miles ago. Also added was a Billet Specialties Tru Trac serpentine belt system, along with an awesome Vintage Air Conditioning system. And it gets better, Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator with /Electric Fans and S/S overflow. This Hot Rod even got a new Edelbrock 600 cfm carburetor with electric choke. And with the original manual transmission removed, you now have a 700R4 Automatic Transmission, with a performance shift kit and IDIDIT linkage. All this is hooked up to a Eaton Posi-Traction with 3.73 gears. We are talking serious improvements, making this one a great driver, great show piece, and will definitely be looked at. And now it has a great 4-wheel power disc brake system. It is like driving a "new" car!
Nothing was spared on the efforts by the last owner, to include Dakota-VHX-Analog/Digital Gauge system, interior totally upgraded, along with glass work. Besides the window tint, it has an alarm system with power door locks. It comes with the original 1965 Owners Manual and Protection Plan. We could go on and on and on, but the pictures speak for themselves, the documentation is second to none, and now is the time to come, see, and drive this special El Camino. We can be reached daily, Monday through Friday at 1-520-900-7586. Now is the time, and we are excited to work for you on this purchase.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door