Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1962 Chevrolet Nova SALTSHAKER 2 400 HOT ROD RAT ROD This 1962 Nova is insane. With full custom patina paint by waynes flames in arizona. Was made look like a vintage salt track race car. the detail in this paint job is over the top.. They left some chips and made sure this car had the most realistic patina job. Vintage flats paint was used on this build. Custom Alpine blue tooth stereo system with usb and cd, Focal 6' and 6x9s 12 JL W7 System is loud The motor is a built 427 big block. Full roller, Custom hooker fender well headers. qick fuel carb, I don't know to much about the motor but it sounds healthy and is very fast. Trans rebuilt B&M Sequential Shifter rear end rebuild built 4 wheel will wood disc brakes electronic brake booster stabilizer bars and traction bars This is a must see. turns heads everywhere i go. This is a turn key car doesn't need anything but to be washed
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door