VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Buicks styling for 1937 was very Art Deco. Horizontal bar deco grill with squared off fenders and extremely graceful head lights. A very desirable year for Buick. This car is amazingly original with repaint - black fenders and cobalt blue body est. 15 years and like new gray mohair interior. Shows 71,381 and believed original from California. A good well fit tight body, good floor pans and rocker panels. Presentable chrome, front bumper slight bend. The car starts up and roars like a Buick should. "Wouldn't you rather have a Buick?" Fun for the entire family; back road touring. Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Chrome Trim Rings
Glove Box Clock
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door