AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1932 Ford Roadster (Bakersfield, CA) $44,900 obo You are looking at a very well put together 32. The vibrant yellow paint is sure to grab attention whether you're pulling onto the grass at an event or cruising down the freeway with the wind in your hair. On the inside, the white and charcoal vinyl/leather combination interior pair very nicely and make for a very pleasing overall color scheme. Powered by a mildly built 350cu v8 and a Turbo 350 automatic transmission with a shift kit, there is only 13k on the build so you can expect performance and reliability for years to come. Features include but are not limited to Am/Fm, Cd, tilt wheel, front disc brakes, a Walker radiator with an electric fan, an 8' Ford rear, a cam, headers, an upgraded exhaust system, Torq Thrust wheels wrapped with newer T/A radials, and a newer top. This Roadster is immaculate inside and out, it needs nothing. The vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. The owner is willing to consider reasonable offers. Please call our friend Larry at 661-331-0456
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door