East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#005 1957 Ford Fairlane Skyliner 500
Two family owned and restored
Painted a beautiful Yellow and White, with the front and rear bumpers re-chromed, door handles are good, body side moldings look good, antenna good, grill has been re-chromed, head light trim re-chromed. All the emblems like new. Front bumper guards have been re-chromed. Window trim looks great. Single outside mirror like new. Original hub caps with newer tires, drum brake all four corners. A beautiful car.
New Tan vinyl & gray material on a bench seat and beautiful. New chocolate color carpet, original sill plates, dash painted yellow and white, seat belts, black column and steering wheel. Automatic on column, aftermarket radio Kenwood AM/FM/CD player, under dash gauges. Original AM radio. Nice inside.
Rebuilt 312 engine V8, rebuilt Automatic transmission, Holley carb new. Chrome air cleaner, aluminum polished finned Thunderbird Ford valve covers, original exhaust, chrome power steering pump and brackets, electric fan, chrome oil spout and cap, newer wiper motor, chrome alternator & brackets, chrome pulleys, new plug wires, slip over braided hose covers with chrome ends, dual horns, new belts, chrome transmission dip stick, chrome oil dip stick, slick fenderwells and firewall painted white, Under hood insulation. Power steering, dual Magna flow exhaust, 9" Ford rear end, Posi Traction. Runs and handles good. Gorgeous! Visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door