East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#115 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle
Painted Black Cherry with Black Stripes, fiberglass cowl hood, fiberglass trunk both are removeable, front & rear bumpers are new, grill is new, head light trim is new, tail lights new, door handles are original. Drip rail moldings are new, drivers side outside mirror Chevy Logo is new. Window trim new, glass is good. Felt and rubber new, polished Weld Racing rims are new. A beauty!
Two bucket seats covered in Black with 5-point Impact Racing seat belts on both seats. Roll cage, Black carpet, door panels, black dash, custom door handles, custom window cranks front & rear are all new. Original speedometer with Auto Meter Tach mounted on column, Two Autometer gauges mounted under dash; Water-Oil. B&M Shifter mounted in floor, Lokar gas pedal, new radio, new painless wiring. Looks new inside except radio slot.
Powered by a 468 GM Block, Rods, Crank, oval port heads. 13 to 1 comp. 350 Turbo, Reverse manual transmission, Holley Volumax pump and regulator, Dominator 1050 carb. MSD gal. Borla dual exhaust, Moroso Billet springs, Billet valve covers, K&N tall air cleaner, Billet water neck, aluminum grill, electric fan, headers, power steering, Billet pulleys, CSR electric water pump, Weiand Team and aluminum intake, new hoses, electric fuel pump, Lokar transmission dip stick, chrome master cylinder cap, transmission cooler, 10 bolt rear end with 488 gears. 3" dual exhaust. CE Shocks. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door