American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1965 FORD THUNDERBIRD The classic lines of the 1965 Ford Thunderbird coupe are well defined here with the glistening black exterior and original Kelsey wire wheels and bright expanse of chrome. Powered by the ample 390ci engine matched with automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes and factory air conditioning makes for a great driver and comfort cruising down the road. Factory radio with power antenna make sounds selection a breeze. The glistening white interior finishes the classic look. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door