VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
This is a beautiful presentation of a show Ford Depot Hack loaded with all the accessories including stop light and J-M clock in dash. Appears to be professional 8-10 year old restoration - body off. All black hood and fenders excellent mated to a 5 passenger center seat Depot Hack. Beautiful oak body with mahogany panels. Engine completely detailed; runs and drives like a model T should with Kevlar Bands - Two speed Planetary transmission. One of the nicest available. Youtub video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Dog Bone Motometer
Dual Cowl Lamps
Rear Tail Light
Side Mount Spare and Cover
Ooga Hand Horn
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door