AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1939 Chevrolet Master Deluxe (Alleman, IA) $39,900 obo reduced to $34,999 You are looking at a beautifully built steel body 39 Chevrolet. The exterior has been finished in a stunning Ruby red, and it flows seamlessly inside to a gorgeous saddle ultra leather interior. Powered by a sbc 350cu v8 and a turbo 350 with only 5k on the restoration you will have nothing to worry about when it comes to power or reliability for years to come. Features include but are not limited to an upgraded suspension with a Heidts' front end, power front disc brakes, P/s, Led lighting, GPS speedo, tinted windows, dual electric fans, chrome steering column, 18' Riddler wheels with new tires, single piece windshield, electric wipers, powder coated engine accessories, ceramic coated headers and a Flowmaster exhaust. Everything is new and this vehicle needs nothing except for a new owner. the vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life, this shows no sign of rust whatsoever. Please give our friend John a call at 515-480-7141
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door