Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1959 Mercedes-Benz 220S 'Ponton' Cabriolet This 1959 Mercedes-Benz 220S 'Ponton' Cabriolet is a highly original car and a good driver that would benefit from minor cosmetics at this time. Silver with red interior. Mechanically strong, the car starts right up and runs and drives well. It could use paintwork, some chromework, and a new soft top but could be taken to the next level with minimal effort. The interior is also very usable as-is. A very honest and original car with a lot of potential.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door