702 N 1st St.
Check out this Custom Classic 1964 Buick with only 70360 Believed to be actual miles! Its powered by a great running V8 engine and is backed up by a smooth shifting two speed automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power brakes dual exhaust out the back fake side pipes spot lights original am radio aftermarket CD player speed alert and is riding on a set of original rims new tires and great looking spiner hubcaps. This Car drives awesome down the road and is a blast to drive. Its two tone dark blue and white exterior paint is older but still looks amazing. Its light blue original interior also looks great. This is a very solid car inside and out that is ready to jump in and cruise! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door