American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1956 FORD F-100 BIG WINDOW This stunning 1956 Ford F-100 Big Window pick is designed, built and maintained by BOBCO. Only the top quality craftsmanship and components available were specified for this build. Beginning with a beautiful and stout chassis, a Camaro front clip was installed, then a completely dressed GM Performance crate ZZ4 was dropped between the rails. That was paired with a 700R4 transmission and Ford 9 rear and power brakes, making for incredible performance and handling. A laser straight cab and bed was installed and brought to incredible fit and finish prior to a bright yellow application of paint cladding the entire metal surfaces. All new glass and chrome was installed followed and finished with a very comfortable Ron Mangus interior. The interior also features an array of Dolphin gauges, power windows, overhead console with remote controlled stereo system with CD pack installed behind the seat, billet handles, Ididit column, air conditioning and power steering. A light finished oak bed with custom chromed tailgate latches and stainless rails add to the exterior. The stance and just right look is finished with Boyd Coddington polished wheels. This is a great performing, fun to drive F-100 that would be the jewel in any garage. $ 69,900.00 obo GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 OR EMAILS US WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door