East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#121 1966 Chevrolet Nova
Painted a beautiful Marina Blue that is slick and straight with front & rear bumpers in good shape. The body side molding is good with like new door handles. Drip rail moldings are good. The grill is good, Window trim is good, rubber and felt are good. All the glass and emblems are good. Ridler polished rims are 5-spoke with newer tires, trunk SS trim is good. Taillights are good. Chrome gas cap, drive outside mirror with Chevy Logo that is like new. Good Looker.
The interior is Blue Vinyl on a bench seat that looks good, door panels and back panels and dash all blue that looks new. Sill plates are good. Gauge package under dash Oil-Volts-Water. Vintage A/C & Heat. Vents are in the dash. Glove box door is like new, Kenwood stereo is like new. Package tray, headliner, Sunvisor’s all look good. carpet like new, black floor mats are carpeted with Nova Logo and like new. B&M Pro-Rachet shifter mounted in the floor and like new. Tilt column with Billet knobs, mini '57 Chevy Steering wheel. Kick panels are good. Rearview mirror is good. Looks good inside.
Powered by a 383 Stroker engine, GM intake, 4-barrel carb, polished Billet valve covers, K&N air cleaner. Chrome alternator, polished A/C Compressor, Billet brackets, chrome pulleys, power steering. Stock exhaust manifolds, chrome coil, aluminum radiator, electric fan with shroud, newer hoses and belts, Billet overflow tank, new master cylinder, front disc brakes, 10-bolt rear end with drum brakes. New axles. Dual Flowmaster exhaust. Drives and handles good. Neat and clean under the hood. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door