1962 Chevrolet Impala, 4 door SS. Anniversary Gold edition. With Fawn interior. Everything matches with the data plates. Has 283, 2bbl with a 2 speed power glide, power brakes and steering. The Good; Floors were replaced, trunk is original and solid. Has nice rally mags with good tires 50% plus tread. Car starts, runs, drives and stops. Clear title in hand. All emblems are in new or nice condition. Still has the original radio that actually works. All the electrical works except the wipers. Needs a new motor. The less than good. Has had one repaint that is not exactly the right shade still presents well, You will only notice that if you open a door and look real close at the edges. Have brand new carpet in a box along with the new kick boards for the vents. I also have some other parts that have yet to be swapped out. The carpet is not installed because the windshield seals are dry rotted and water does come in when it rains. Not a lot but enough to mold the new carpet if I installed it. The seats have the original covers although they are trying to split and fray at the edges. Just dry rot with age. The front windshield has a hole in the drivers side where a searchlight assembly was removed. I was going to replace it when I had the seals changed, then install the carpet. This is a nice solid car you can drive while your finishing up the small things to bring it back to excellent condition from very good to begin with.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door