Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1961 Rolls-Royce Phantom V Limousine Left-Hand Drive with Coachwork by Park WardThis stately 1961 Rolls-Royce Phantom V Limousine Left-Hand Drive is offered with copies of factory information regarding its build and delivery. Chassis 5LBV41 is confirmed as being of formal design by Park Ward Ltd and carrying features such as a center console to the rear division as well as full occasional seats for two. Older burgundy repaint with beige interior. It wears an older restoration. A straight and honest example that\'s ready for straightforward recommissioning. Well worth the effort to bring back to glory. A car with a lot of potential. The interior has the appearance of being original but reflects its age with some creasing and cracking. The rear interior wood is in poor condition as well. It runs and drives but a recommissioning will be necessary prior to road use. Over the course of a nine year production run, 516 Phantom Vs rolled off the line, sporting a dizzying array of body styles all built with the express purpose of providing the utmost luxury to their lucky occupants. Coachwork by Park WardChassis no. 5LBV41Original USA delivery exampleRare Left hand drive specificationA basis for sympathetic refurbishmentRuns and Drives$79,500
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door