This beautiful 1948 Ford COE, 4 door is powered by a small block 350 cubic inch motor with plenty of power to get you where your going! It is backed by a 700R4 transmission. It is the perfect family truck to take those long needed road trips in style and comfort!! The Ride-Tech air suspension allows for a lowered stance to give it that extra wow! The 4-link suspension and newer Dodge Dakota frames allows Ol' Blue to ride down the road like a brand new car truck! The exterior has a beautiful Soar Blue paint with a set of eye catching 18' Foose wheels. The bed has been newly painted in light stained oak wood. It includes a paint matched electric bed cover, which allows you to keep your belongings safe from the elements of mother nature. The interior features brand new custom grey leather seats which add a clean look on the inside. It is also equipped with Vintage Air to help keep you cool during the hot Texas summers. The new Dakota Digital gauges give it the final wow look on the interior. Stop by to check it out today!For more information or to schedule an appointment contact us today at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door