Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1965 Dodge Coronet is a full restoration with 413 Wedge with mild cam backed by a
727 automatic transmission. Detroit true-track Posi, 3:23 gears, Edelbrock carburetor, and Edelbrock intake. Disc brakes up front, drum in the rear. All new interior with bucket seats, center console, new Autometer gauges, and Retro sound. Torque thrust rims finish her off for just the right look. Offered at $64,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1979 Chevy Blazer Custom New Interior
1955 Chevy Nomad Show Quality Frame Off
1959 Chevy Sedan Delivery Custom 409/473HP
1970 Olds Cutlass SX Conv 1 of 340 Built Original
1957 Corvette "Holy Grail" C1 Fuelie NCRS/Duntov
1956 Chevy 3100 Big Bad Blown Big Block
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door