1962 Chevrolet Impala. This car has a built BLOWN small block motor that runs and sounds amazing! It has a smooth shifting 350 turbo transmission.. it has a narrowed 9 inch rear and with 373 gears.. this car has a laser straight body with super nice black paint. Inside the car looks like new.. it has a gps system setup that works the speedometer and gauges.. this car runs, drives and handles great. Everything works.. It's a blast to drive. Super nice car from top to bottom. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door