--1953-NASH COUNTRY CLUB COUPE PRO-STREET CUSTOM HOT ROD---------------
468 BIG BLOCK CHEVY WITH 2 4''s APP. 450 HORSEPOWER-ROLLER CAM AND LIFTERS-GEAR DRIVE
TURBO 400 TRANS WITH 9 INCH FORD REAR AND 370 GEARS WITH POSI AND STRANGE AXLES-4 WHEEL DISC BRAKES AND RACK AND PINION STEERING AND IFS-2 BATTERYS
FULL TUBE CHASSIS AND ROLL CAGE -BUILT BY PROFESSIONAL "PRO-MOD" DRAG RACE CHASSIS BUILDER FOR THE STREET
3 INCH CERAMIC COATED EXHAUST AND POWDER COATED CHASSIS AND FLOORS------
TOP GRADE LEATHER INTERIOR WITH 6 WAY POWER SEATS- AUTOMETER GAUGES AND "LIGHTNING ROD SHIFTER"
KILLER STERIO WITH TWIN SUBWOOFERS
BOYD''S PICK AT INDY" GOODGUYS" SHOW AND CLASS WINNER AT "GOODGUYS" WAUKESHA WISC. SHOW
"OLD SCHOOL" FLAMES BY BRANDO
**IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE A VIDEO OR MORE PICTURES OF THE VEHICLE PLEASE CONTACT SELLER**
--FIRST TIME OFFERED FOR SALE BY ORIGINAL BUILDER--------------------
"Possible trade plus cash/no projects" NO PROJECTS!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door