AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1947 Divco Milk Truck (Hisperia, Ca) $70,000 obo You are looking at a very rare '47 Divco body that sits on a 1 ton extended van chasis and drive-train. Powered by a 360 v8 engine and a 3 speed automatic transmission, this build is fresh and it's ready to be enjoyed. This build was done right and it's loaded with features they include but are not limited to dual exhaust, vintage heating and air conditioning, p/b, p/s, 4 corner plus front and rear or all 2 compressor air ride system. The Divco body has had the roof at the windshield chopped 8' and the rear of roof chopped 11' (wedge). The upper face of rear body is slanted 3' from top to bottom of custom roll pan. All 3 doors and jams are fabricated from 18 gauge sheet metal. Tail lamps are from a 1950 Pontiac. The front valance panel has been extended down 6' for a better wedge and slammed effect. 1947 Ford coe front bumper has been fitted for flow. Rear fenders have been welded and molded to body. Many other subtle effects have been customized on the Divco body. The exterior has been refinished in a poly urethane refrigerator white, with fire engine red target, with a black 1' half round factory style molding dividing red and white. The dash and front grill hood ornament have been air brushed a wood grain to simulate interior wooden walls. This Divco has been done island style with a woven bamboo headliner.The seats and upper dash are covered with a rustic tweed fabric. Seaweed/bamboo carpets. 562-773-5823
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door