702 N 1st St.
This Little 1965 Ford Mustang is in Beautiful Condition inside and out. Its exterior white paint looks great with its new Ivy gold interior. Its powered by its 289/271HP V8 engine and is backed up by its automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering 4 wheel disc brakes GT equipment package interior dcor group visibility group special handling package rally pack clock and tachometer dual exhaust and style steal rims with new BFG RWL tires. This is a super nice car inside and out that is ready to drive to your next classic car event! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door