Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1972 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona with 23k Miles out of 40 Year OwnershipThis 1972 Ferrari 365GTB/4 Daytona has just 23k miles from new and was originally born in attractive and desirable Nocciola with black leather. Just out of 40 year ownership, chassis 14917 is currently finished in grey but retains its original interior with beautiful patina. A US delivered car with power windows and air conditioning and a highly original example overall. Offered with its Marcel Massini history report, tool roll, jack, and spare. It runs but is not roadworthy at this time and requires servicing prior to use. The Daytona has become one of the most desirable Ferraris of all time and with only 1,284 produced, good examples are quite difficult to come by. Opportunities like this do not come around often so don't miss the chance to acquire one of Ferrari's most highly sought-after models. Chassis no. 14917Originally delivered in attractive and desirable Nocciola23k miles from newOut of 40 year ownership Offered with a Marcel Massini reportHighly sought-after front-engined V12 Ferrari Accompanied by tool roll, jack, and spare
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door