Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Gorgeous 1952 Rolls Royce Silver Dawn Left-Hand-Drive This 1952 Rolls Royce Silver Dawn Left-Hand-Drive is a beautiful driver quality example. Metallic blue with grey leather interior. The car runs and drives fantastic and is ready to drive and enjoy. Very clean inside and out. Straight body and excellent door-fit. Offered with books and tools. A very desirable and collectible LHD model. Price: $59,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door