Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Very rare 1971 Ford Pinto convention car. one of the very first Pintos made was special ordered for display at Florida convention ( pic attached ) loaded with all options at that time. Rack & Pinion steering disc brakes and factory AC with center console and very rare factory alloy wheels. complete with all original owners manual and original warranty card with Marti- Report. just serviced with new timing belt. brakes service and new radial tires. this is a rust free museum quality example that rarely come for sale. same owner since 1972 when purchased new. this car will not last long.
Please call us at 941-355-1955 for a complete detailed description
We can ship world wide door to door no problem and we can finance to 84 months on our website www.classiccarsofsarasota.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door