VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Featured here is one of the best '38 Buick Specials we've offered for some time. The 1938 Trunkback Sedans are arguably the most desirable of the late 1930's Specials, due to their interiors, hydraulic brakes, and elegantly sloping rear quarters. The example shown here shows excellent paint and chrome that maintains a deep shine. Interior upholstery is in authentic brown mohair wool; which is plush and free from unsightly rips and stains. The beautiful Art-Deco dashboard has a correct enameled appearance. All instrumentation is clear and functions reliably. The steering wheel has also seen refurbished and looks like new. Engine has been faithfully maintained with excellent detail. Carburetor has been improved by the addition of a booster pump just prior to the carb, eliminating the infamous vapor lock that hampered the performance of many Pre-war cars. Don't miss the opportunity to make this on yours today. Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Spare and Jack in Trunk
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door