3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1958 Chevy Delray Presenting a high-end restoration on a solid 1958 Chevy Delray two door sedan. This is a turnkey ready, 1958 Chevy that's been restored with some custom touches to a very high level. Powered by a very strong 283 CI V8 with an Edelbrock four-barrel carburetor, aluminum intake, aluminum radiator, electric cooling fan, the external wiring and fuse panel are new along with the new front disc brakes. Everything is working as it should including cold air conditioning, AM/FM stereo cassette, all lights, turn signals, etc. Super attractive car, the paint is virtually in new condition as well as all the chrome and bright work is incredible. Stainless has been polished and the chrome has been plated. An incredible amount of money has been invested in this 58. Car drives as good as it looks this one won't last long at its price point.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door