Classic Car Deals
1952 Chevy Sedan Delivery (Black) - VERY NICE! Has TONS of Extras! It has a 12 volt conversion, Scott Air Ride Conversion (I took side pictures of it with the Air Ride \'up\' and also of it sitting really low). This car has a 350 automatic transmission, 1957 Corvette Tail Lights, ReChromed One Piece Bumpers, 4 Bar Rear Set up and Electric Windows, Finished Interior, and also a Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carb. This Vehicle Drives Well and All Lights are Working. Very Nice Car with Tons of Extras! It just needs a radio face and larger side mirrors and it is complete. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door