AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1933 Pontiac Series 602 (Iuka, MS) $24,900 obo This Pontiac is powered by its original Straight 8 Engine, paired with a 3-on-the-Floor Manual transmission which has been completely overhauled under 3k miles ago. The overhaul includes new forged pistons, shaved heads and now boasts 8.5:1 compression. Total mileage on the vehicle is unknown, this vintage beauty is shown in Maroon and Black with a Gray interior. This has been garage kept, never driven in the rain/snow, and is non-smoking. Features include but are not limited to All Original Equipment including Suspension and Brakes (Except for the 6-Volt Fuel Pump and Alternator), Fully Restored Original Chrome, Original Leather Pull-Down Privacy Shades in the Rear Windows, no rust, Good Glass, and OEM Firestone Tires that are Like New. This is as original as it gets however with the upgraded original drive-train it is a lot more reliable and fun to drive. Everything has been gone through, records and receipts are available upon request. Please give us a call at 1-800-265-2975
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door