*5 speed manual
*9 1/4 rear end
*Original patina look w/ added Grand Spaulding
*Front Disc brakes
Super cool truck built to drive and enjoy! No AC, the entire drive train was done including rear end so it can handle the torque. Clutch gone through, new injectors, head studs, mls gasket and a new turbo. We were told drivetrain came from 1997 pickup.
Call Dave 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door