East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#114 1974 Ford Bronco Pony
This Bronco is a frame off build with 115 miles on it since completed. It is painted Burnt Orange with Gray top BC/CC. New antenna, new outside mirrors, new emblems, new bumpers, new grill that is painted black. New chrome head light covers, new parking lights, new side marker lights, new glass, new rubber and felt. Five new white letter Turbo Tech tires, new dual exhaust, original rear end that is completely new. New tail lights, new stainless trim with new brakes and brake lines and wheel cylinders. There is a new gas tank and fuel lines, new floor pans, front hubs have been packed, new seals, new shocks. All new body mounts. A real beauty and a good looker.
The interior is Gray vinyl with bucket seats and a new bench seat in the rear. New seat belts, new Ford logo AM/FM/Cassette radio mounted in the dash. There are also new dash knobs. New Gray padded dash. New sun visor in gray. Automatic on the column. Interior looks really nice.
The engine is a 302 crate long block with 75 k or a 3 year warranty. It has an automatic transmission that has been rebuilt. All new Ford logo valve covers, headers, power steering, a new battery, radiator, hoses & belts, steering box, master cylinder, plug wires, washer tanks, overflow tanks. Alternator, electronic ignition (HEI), Harmonic balancer. Chrome air cleaner, firewall and fender wells are slick and painted. Looks great, sounds, runs and drives good. For more info visit our site at www.ecoastcc.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door