GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1981 Pontiac Firebird Formula which remains in original condition. This is a factory 4-speed car that features the WS6 Formula package. Powering the vehicle is the original numbers matching 305ci V8 motor.
The exterior is in highly original condition and believed to still have most of its original white paint and decals. Also original are the Turbo Aluminum wheels that are in great shape with no visible curb rash.
Moving to the inside of the car, a Red Pimloco deluxe cloth interior is in exceptional condition. The original seat covers show well with only minor imperfections. An upgraded Kenwood radio head unit has been installed which did not require any cutting of the dashboard. All interior lights and gauges work as they should.
Offered here is a Formula that is in good mechanical condition as well as original cosmetic condition. Now is your chance to own a piece of history as not many cars were optioned with the 305ci motor and 4-speed manual. Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door