Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This Scout is the labor of love from a local collector that runs and drives well. Equiped with the original V8 engine, three speed automatic transmission, power steering power front disc bakes, rear power drum brakes, 4 wheel drive, roll cage, stereo, CD, Blue tooth capability, new new upholstery, new wheels, new tires and much more Including: New gas tank
New fuel sending unit
Two Tail gate one for the roof off, and the standard hatchback that goes with the original hard when the roofs on.
New seal around doors.
New front and rear bumpers powder coated and painted.
Installed new clearance lights and changed lights to LED.
Installed new coil and electronic ignition
Installed new windshield wipers
Repaired rust around the front windshield
Installed new rubber windshield seal and had new custom windshield made.
Repaired door locks and door handles
Installed new counsel
Fabricated new dash, installed all new Meter Gauges.
Custom made roll bar. Installed new lift kit
Removed oil pan and installed new rod bearings and oil pump.
just serviced new oil and oil filter.
Installed new spark plugs and spark plug wires.
Replaced freeze pugs.
New tires and Wheels
New Corbeau seats
New back seat
New custom fender flares
New floor mats.
Hardtop is refurbished new lights, painted, seals.
This vehicle is priced to sell and comes with a California smog certification, and a clean and clear California title. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door