GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present for your consideration this radical 1964 Oldsmobile Super 88 sedan for your consideration. This cool cruiser is powered by what appears to be a 394 v8 paired with an automatic transmission. The current owner has owned the car for the past 3 years and bought it from a private party in Missouri. The transmission was rebuilt less than 300 miles ago.
The car remains in overall highly original condition. The paint shows some age but is very solid and presentable. The doors shut tight like a vault with no sagging. The interior is well preserved and in very clean condition. The seats still have the vintage plastic seat coverings on them. Highlights include AM radio, owners manual, service manual, spare tire, large trunk area, power brakes and power steering, new chrome wheels with Firestone tires. This car has room for the whole family and is ready to go for the next owner.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door