Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
OUT OF THIS WORLD!
You can't go wrong with this 1962 Chevrolet Corvette, numbers matching, fuel injected ride! Rocking a sleek Beige exterior and a Two Top Convertiblemakes this Corvette a great pick. The legendary 327 engine, first introduced in the 1962 Corvette model year, still argued the best Small Block Engine (SBE) ever made. Of course, your real favorite way to drive will be with no top at all. Bucket seats and a deep dual cowl-dash instantly make you understand that the Corvette is a sports car carved out especially for two people. When you grab the thin and grippy classic steering wheel, reach for the shifter and watch the tach needle dance, you get a true tingle of old-school performance.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1962 Rambler Convertible - Dare To Be Different
1967 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
1969 Dodge Charger RT
1968 Land Rover Series IIA 88
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - SUPER RARE
1979 VW Bug
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door