Classic Car Deals
1972 Chevy C20 small block 350 with 350 auto trans. Clean title, New head gasket, hooker headers, edelbrock intake, Holley street avenger carb, new Dakota digital gauges. Body is pretty solid, couple small issues, floors are solid. Majority of heating/AC system is missing, no radio. There is a tear on the drivers side of the bench seat, have a cheap seat cover that can be included. Also have a rear chrome bumper that can be included. Truck has been reliable, strong running, rides and stops nice. Not a show truck but is a solid runner and fun to drive. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door