Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1965 Ferrari 330GT 2+2 by Pininfarina: Desirable Series I Car with Matching Numbers This 1965 Ferrari 330GT 2+2 is a desirable Series I car with matching numbers. Red with Red interior. An early 65' car with 4-Speed gearbox and overdrive. The car runs and drives great and is offered with factory owners manuals and partial tool roll. A very clean and solid driver that's mechanically strong. It starts right up and runs smooth with no smoke or noises. Good paint and a newer interior. The 330 GT 2+2 was introduced in January 1964 and Pininfarina was once again entrusted with the styling. The 330 GT's tubular chassis was 50mm longer in the wheelbase than before, which made conditions less cramped for the rear passengers. Despite the increase in bulk necessitated by the 330 GT's additional accommodation, Ferrari had not lost sight of the requirement to offer the ultimate driving experience. The 330 GT's Colombo V12 engine was good for 300-plus horsepower, an output sufficient to propel the 330 GT to a maximum velocity of 152mph making it the fastest road-going Ferrari when introduced. Matching NumbersDesirable and Collectible Series I CarOne of 625 First-Series 330 GT 2+2sAccompanied by its Owners Manuals and Tool RollVery presentable and Strong DriverPrice: $189,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door