Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Absolutely beautiful 1967 Mercedes-Benz 250se equipped with all the goodies. Power steering, Power windows, power brakes, cold a/c (R-134a) am/fm radio, and power sunroof! 68k pampered miles! 2.5L Inline 6 with 4 Spd. auto trans. Excellent running/driving condition with service records, original owners manual & books. Full size spare, jack & tools. Stunning show quality paint & trim. One of the finest examples we have seen! Do not miss out on this one!
Visit our site at classiccarsofsarasota.com for a full list of current inventory
Worldwide Shipping/Financing Available!!!
Call us 7 days a week!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door