516 E. Bristol St
1957 Chevrolet Corvette 2-door convertible Convertible Coupe Restored Small Block V8 Tri-Five for sale
Seller''''s Website RAYSRODS.NET
$110,000 , best offers considered
Item Location: ELKHART, IN
WOW HUGE PRICE REDDUCTION ON 12 31 16 SO HURRY
110K OBO SO HURRY
FINANCING SHIPPING AVLB
1957 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster 2-Door Convertible
Exterior Color: Venetian Red Interior Color: Red Stock Number: 2076ZZZ
Mileage: Exempt -
ONLY 88,723 MILES SINCE NEW 1N 1957!
Engine: 283 ci Fuel: Gasoline Transmission: 4 Speed Manual Warranty: Extended Warranty Available Title: Clear VIN: E57S105981
Internet Price: $110,000.00 OBO
1957 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster Removable Hard Top Original
Correct Engine Numbers Matching 283 ci / 270hp 4-Speed Manual Venetian Red Unmolested Original Car No rust 88k Miles Shown All kinds of Documentation and History Included No Disappointments Anywhere
Car Cover Full Spare Tire and Wheel Exceptional Condition Inside and Out and Top to Bottom Truly an Unbelievable Car Spent most of it''''s entire life in California according to paperwork Runs Great as Well!
I am sure that I am missing some pertinent information that you may want to know, so please call or message me to have me get the information for you. Please Call TEXT RAY 574 849 5323
Chevrolet Corvette Roadster -
Ad Number: 108608
SEE 2ND AD HERE
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1951 CHEVROLET SEDAN
1932 Ford 5 Window
1929 Ford High-Boy All-Steel Restored Reduced20k
52 CHEVY PICKUP RUNS DRIVES GREAT REDUCED 14995
Central Area, NY
40 FORD TRK motor is a fuel injected SBC V8 AC
53 MGTD with full quality restoration Reduced 27K
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door