Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
This 1967 PHS documented Pontiac GTO has been refinished to a mirror like reflection in Tyrol Blue Poly paint that is slick and shows beautiful. The chrome trim and bright work are in great condition. The body panels are straight and the body gaps are correct. The car was always garaged kept and spent the majority of it's life in sunny southern California. The Blue bucket seat interior is in great condition everything shows well. The wood trim in the interior is in great shape as well. This GTO runs and drives great, Powering this GTO is a strong running 400C.i 4 BBL carb paired to a smooth 4 speed with a tight Hurst shifter. The power is sent through its original 10 bolt safe-t-trac rear with 3.23 gears. This GTO also features power brakes. The engine bay is highly detailed with a generous amount of chrome to make it stand out a touch more! Don't miss your chance to own this gorgeous 1967 GTO for a fraction of what it would cost to build! With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised. Buy with Confidence. 'if you want to pay more for your classic car, That's your business. If you want to pay less for your classic car, That's our business!! Buy happy with Brown's Performance Motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door